Friday, April 29, 2016

CARD # 34


Hellloooo crafty friends,


I Just bought peerless water colors and I want to play with them and want to see how they react on water color paper .


I made this card by using water paper background . Then and some washi tape . 
Before using watercolor I stamp a background image and embossed with black embossing powder.
by the way I used avery elle stamp woodgrain and more.
such a fabulous way to add minimal background to the card.

Then I just gave a water wash to the paper before applying the peerless water colors .
I used shades of pink red and orange and yellow.

put my sentiment on the vellum ,raise by black fun foam and the glossy accent.

To add little bit of more in card I use some hearts color them and use glossy accents on them.

 This finish my card just putting some layer behind the card top. 



























































enjoy crafting.....

I am playing for following challenges.


No comments:

Post a Comment