Friday, April 15, 2016

CARDS # 25


Hello
I am reposting this post today , I am so happy to announce that this card is selected in retro sketch challenge blog for shout out.
.
thanks for retro challenge team and other crafty friends.

I made this card by using distress ink background .
I had lots of washi tape but I never use them in cards ,so why not this time so you can see lots of washi tape.For sentiments I used paper smooches die .
Butterflies I embossed them on vellum by black embossing powder , they are  from marth sweethart stamps.
Then I add lots of sequence and some shimmer on butterflies and last but not least glossy accent on sorry word.
So I think its a beautiful way of saying sorry to friend or some one you love and care.





Hope you like what I have to share with you today ...


I am playing for following challenges.
1) Virginians challenge
2)Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge
3)Retrosketches

retrosketches #210...



No comments:

Post a Comment