Sunday, December 11, 2016

1 kit -10 and more cards - "My monthly Hero "card kit NOVEMBER 2016


Hello, crafty friends!!
Welcome back to my 1 kit -10 and more cards series. I made some cards and ornaments with this kit.

I used "My monthly Hero "card kit November 2016. Today I am sharing few cards and ornaments I made with this kit. This also part of my Christmas card series.You can watch more videos on my youtube channel on winter themed card and many others.

This kit is all about the big die which makes beautiful ornaments and diamond box. So you can see the many techniques to use die in each time the different way. I also made some cards, in a unique way and-and those ornaments to card, so it nice fusion of the card and ornaments

you can watch the ornaments and card making the video on the link below.








This is UNBOXING of "My monthly Hero "card kit October 2016.


CLOSE UPS OF FINISH PRODUCT.
























Thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting .

I will enter my card for challenges: 

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge

Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge

PRODUCT LIST:

MY MONTHLY HERO ARTS CARD KIT OCTOBER 2016


MY MONTHLY HERO ARTS CARD KIT NOVEMBER 2016


No comments:

Post a Comment