Saturday, February 25, 2017

1kit and 10 more cards with HeroArts card kit Feb 2017# part1


Hello, crafty friends!!
Welcome back to my 1 kit -10 and more cards series. I made some cards with this kit.

I used  "Hero Arts My Monthly card kit - February 2017". Today I am sharing few cards, and I made with this kit.You can watch more videos on my youtube channel on last hero arts card kits cards and many others.

This kit is all about the rainy seasons, a beautiful stencil, a stamp and matching dies which make beautiful rainy cards. So you can see the many techniques to use dies and stencils in each time the different way.

I made a video tutorial showing how to make these, you can watch it at the link below or on my Youtube channel. If you like it, I would appreciate you giving it a thumbs up and sharing.  Thank you!


This is the unboxing video of  "Hero Arts My Monthly card kit - February 2017"








Feel free to share this post on social media using this image!

Thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting.

I will enter my card for challenges: 

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge


PRODUCT LIST:
Distress inks


Hero Arts My Monthly card kit - February 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment